It seeks to create sustainable social change by building relationships and implementing strategic systems and structures to provide a platform for the transition from subsistence to maintaining a good quality of life for each individual. It also actively supports current generations in creating healthy and livable communities and plans for future generations to follow in their footsteps.
- Community kitchen: Food is provided two days a week for boys and girls.
- Community garden: Where they produce vegetables and food to eat
- Art, culture and sport workshops for children.
- Collaborate with kitchen needs: prepare healthy food with other volunteers.
- Prepare artistic and nutritional activities and workshops for children.
- Carry out play activities with the children.
In terms of time work, the proposed schedule consists of:
- Physical participation in the project, 2 times a week for 5 hours a day. (Tuesday and Thursday from 11AM to 4PM)
- One day of planning, evaluation and reflection tasks that can be done in the office or at home
- Finally, one day to receive training in thematic seminars that contribute to their contribution to the project.
Volunteer requirements / Skills
- Necessary sensitivity for community work.
- Basic Spanish level
- Initiative to propose activities
- Flexibility to adapt to the structure and way
- Creative character and motivation
- Interest in youth and children development
- The pillars are sports, food and art. A volunteer who can contribute ideas in those areas will be valued
Monte Chingolo, Avellaneda, Buenos Aires, Argentina
In Buenos Aires, 1/3 of young people who are under 17 years old live below the poverty line. This
statistics is determined without taking into account other factors such as access to education, assistance
to a safe environment, adequate housing, rights, opportunities, or social security. The
The reality is that more than 1/3 of these children live without satisfied basic needs.
Hosting Situation (Board and Lodging)
Volunteers are received in our volunteer house, located in the City of Buenos Aires.They usually take their lunch at the project. It is important to be flexible in eating local food. For the rest of the meals, they will have what is necessary to cook in our house. Get ready to live in a community environment!
Number of volunteers in the project - 2 volunteers maximum.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.