The aim is to offer care, attention and love to the residents of the center for elderly people in Agadir.
The elderly people centre provides a loving home for the residents. The residents are able to live together and enjoy a sense of community. They receive proper medical support, social and mental support. They also get the social / health care and a support from the volunteers.
- Caring for the elderly people and offering them companionship.
- Organizing cultural activities and sports activities to improve the physical well-being of the elderly.
- If any of the volunteers are psychologists their main activity would be to help out in that area.
- Help in preparing the menus for the elderly people.
Volunteer requirements / Skills
- Flexibility, responsibility, patience, maturity.
- Common sense and assertion. Strong motivation.
- Be sociable so as to be able to work with elderly people.