The activities planned to be carried out are focused in covering the basic needs of a hospitalized person. That includes:
- Prepare activities like games or reading sessions
- Containment and support for family members.
- Collaboration in Internment Rooms, External Offices, Pharmacy and Sterilization.
- Outpatient Orientation.
- Delivery of clothes, personal hygiene items, toys, books and diapers
- Administrative support
In terms of time work, the proposed schedule consists of:
- Physical participation in the project for 4 days a week for 4 hours a day ( To be defined with the coordination of the project according to the profile and interest of the volunteer)
-Finally, one day to receive training in thematic seminars that contribute to their contribution to the project.