Tierra Salud promotes socialization and integration of people in a situation of
vulnerability with psychiatric problems, facilitating the acquisition of work habits. As well,
develops their skills, responsibility and autonomy.
Participants produce vegetables and compost. The final production is sold and the benefits are shared among the project beneficiaries.The project is located on the campus of the University of Agronomy. They work with people who have gone through psychiatric treatments as a form of social and labor inclusion.
- Work together with the project beneficiaries maintaining the garden, cultivating the plants and helping
in activities related to the agricultural process
- Cooperate in the production of products for sale
- Volunteers will have meetings every week to discuss some topics and better understand their
social interventions as volunteers, as well as to better understand the social, historical,
political and economic aspects of Argentina
- There are activities organized by volunteers to have exchanges, such as festivals, workshops at school,
Volunteer requirements / Skills
- Intermediate level of Spanish
- Initiative to propose independent activities
- Sensitivity to social and economic problems
- Flexibility to adapt to the structure and the way of working in Latin America
- Creative and motivated person
The project is located in the area of the University of Agronomy, Buenos Aires.
Hosting Situation (Board and Lodging)
Volunteers are received in a hostel, located in Buenos Aires.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.