Type: Children - Country: Nigeria
- Assisting in classroom teaching (i.e. crosschecking of alphabets, teaching painting, drawing, music and nursery rhymes)
- To introduce activities that will encourage young people to stay in school
- Love and be ready to work with children
- Be willing to learn the local language (Yoruba)
- Be open minded and preferably have teaching skills (but not necessary).
All teachers in the project speak English.
Sagamu, a town located in the Ogun state.
Explore our Projects Database and find placements among over 800 volunteering opportunities in more than 40 countries.
You can see all the projects on a country leaving the Project Type field empty and selecting a country.
Countries:Go to CountryArgentinaAustriaBoliviaBrazilColombiaCosta RicaDenmarkEcuadorFinlandFranceGermanyGhanaHondurasIcelandIndiaIndonesiaItalyJapanKenyaMexicoMoroccoMozambiqueNepalNew ZealandNigeriaPeruPhilippinesPolandRussian FederationSlovakiaSouth AfricaSouth KoreaSpainSwitzerlandTaiwanTanzaniaTogoUgandaUnited KingdomUnited States of AmericaVietnam
Grosse Hamburger Strasse 30
D-10115 Berlin, Germany.