The association organizes foreign language courses for young people (9 to 18 years old) with less educational opportunities The languages offered are English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
- Giving the opportunity to young people to discover or/and to overcome the difficulties they have in their choosen language.
- Trying to connect the children with other children from abroad so as to correspond between them in different languages as a tool to promote their knowledge and level and establish new friendship.
- Assisting the children in their daily school activities.
- According to the special skills and hobbies of the volunteer, to work as an assistant teacher in music lessons, fine arts lessons, drama lessons, etc.
- Teaching foreign language lessons.
6 hrs /day
Volunteer requirements / Skills
- Flexibility, responsibility, patience, maturity
- Common sense
- Strong motivation
- Be sociable so as to be able to work with children
- Be able to initiate programs and initiatives according the above aims
- A standard of spoken French is required
CSM organises every year the teaching program in several cities such as CASABLANCA/ ERRACHIDIA / ZAGORA / KENITRA and SALE.
For the volunteers who would like to teach outside Rabat, please inform us 2 months before the arrival dates!
Minimum: 2 weeks
Maximum: 16 weeks
Hosting Situation (Board and Lodging)
The participants lodge and eat in families during the whole period. Staying with a family is a tool for CSM to give the occasion to the participants to use the Arabic language and also to discover the Moroccan way of life. All the participants are asked to respect the families’ environment and don’t behave against the local tradition; they are also asked to be sociable and are open mind so as to built good and fruitful communication with their members.